Re: Results of survey "Do controlled vocabularies matter?"

Hi Andreas,

For you and all people interested, I created the following page in the
SKOS wiki:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/SKOS_Repository_REST_http_API
No specs for the moment but I will base my contribution on the model of
the DSpace REST API:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/REST+API

Have a nice evening!

Christophe