Re: Representation of Compound Mapping in SKOS

From: Stella Dextre Clarke <stella@lukehouse.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 09:59:15 +0100
To: Johan De Smedt <johan.de-smedt@tenforce.com>
CC: 'Simon Spero' <sesuncedu@gmail.com>, 'Antoine Isaac' <aisaac@few.vu.nl>, public-esw-thes@w3.org
Johan/All,
If there is sufficient interest I could enquire about a room in UCL for
a SKOS extension meeting. However, registration for the ISKO-UK
conference (http://www.iskouk.org/conf2011/index.htm) closes on 24th
June. Anyone thinking of taking advantage of this opportunity should not
delay in letting us know!
Regards,
Stella
---------------------

Johan De Smedt wrote:
> I am interested and will attend isko London.
>

> The use-case/application of expressing matching between different
> concept scheme we have at hand
>
> is in same domains (labor market [occupations, skills and
> qualifications]) where an integration effort is required.
>

> Kind Regards,
>

> *Johan De Smedt *

Stella Dextre Clarke
Information Consultant
Luke House, West Hendred, Wantage, OX12 8RR, UK
Tel: 01235-833-298
Fax: 01235-863-298
stella@lukehouse.org