Re: Relevance of the OMG's SBVR (Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules) standard

SBVR briefly mentions 2788, but only  in passing  (appendix K) ; SBVR also
explicitly restricts itself to dealing with models of business objects,
rather than data about those things. This requires an extra level of
indirection to capture e.g. the BT relationship.

If you're going to be at the UDC conference, I would talk about this with
Pat Hayes, who is delivering the keynote.

Simon