Re: AW: How to distinguish unique and non-unique prefLabels?

From: Jakob Voss <jakob.voss@gbv.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 18:11:21 +0100
To: SKOS <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
Alistair Miles wrote:

> I wonder if the site would work as well for proposals, i.e., for proposing
> a design pattern or extension to SKOS? The proposals would get mixed up
> with the questions, so it might look a bit messy, but it's better than
> nothing. Any thoughts?

Well, proposing things that nobody asked for could be seen as not nice.
But if you ask a question like "What is the best way to encode FOO in
SKOS?" and answer it with your own proposal. But I think it is better to
ask first, before you coming up with a full proposal.

Jakob

--
Jakob Vo▀ <jakob.voss@gbv.de>, skype: nichtich
Platz der Goettinger Sieben 1, 37073 G÷ttingen, Germany