Re: AW: How to distinguish unique and non-unique prefLabels?

Hi Alistair,

you wrote:

> I'm still conscious that there isn't a really good way to find out about what
> extensions and design patterns have been proposed and discussed within this
> community, and that makes it harder to build consensus and avoid re-inventing
> the wheel. The wiki could work, but takes some editorial work to keep updated,
> and it's hard to guage consensus. I've been thinking recently that a website
> that works a bit like stack overflow, but where you can post a design pattern
> or extension to SKOS and have others vote for/against and comment, would be
> a lovely tool ... anyone feel like making it happen? :)

Then why not directly use http://www.semanticoverflow.com/? It is
already used to ask and discuss about SKOS:
http://www.semanticoverflow.com/questions/tagged/skos

Further you can mark some questions as "community wiki", which all can
edit. Sure there are also arguments for yet another self-managed site,
but I am not the one who wants to maintain it ;-)

I only asked at this list, because I think that the main SKOS community
lurks around here instead of watching
http://www.semanticoverflow.com/feeds/tag/skos

Cheers
Jakob

--
Jakob Voß <jakob.voss@gbv.de>, skype: nichtich
Platz der Goettinger Sieben 1, 37073 Göttingen, Germany