Re: Ordering concepts in a Tree display / possibly more than a sort key

Hi!

If SKOS community wants to go further than one concept attribute for
what I would propose to call a "siblingKey" (a value used to sort
sibling concepts), an attribute to the broader relation is therefore needed.
This would be easy in XML (ISO 25954 but I do not see any ordering
information in the HierarchicalRelationship element) or with TopicMaps
but it requests reification of the RDF relation in SKOS.

Knowing other problems (data about approval work-flow for relations for
instance), may I suggest starting the definition of SKOS-XR (eXtended
Relations) to open the design space to this kind of enhancement ?
Who has the "authority" (interest!) to manage such a project?

Have a nice day!

Christophe