Re: skos in billion-triple-challenge data

I just noticed that some of the the BTC gzipped files I downloaded
yesterday using puf [1] had some corruption problems. So it's quite
possible that these initial stats I provided were truncated in places.
I'm in the process of re-downloaded the .gz files (this time serially
with wget) and will rerun the stats once I've got them.

I guess it would be nice if the BTC folks included checksums for their
data files so people could make sure they traveled over the network
ok. But I guess having "unexpected end of file" errors when
decompressing is a good indicator too :-)

//Ed

[1] http://puf.sourceforge.net/