Re: URIs for public data - was RE: URIs for Concept & ConceptScheme - best practice?

As usually, this is the moment where I say:
the Crisis of not knowing which Uris to use to identify concepts ("URI
crisis") is resolved by our W3C IG note about "cool uris for the
semantic web":
http://www.w3.org/TR/cooluris/

please read this explanation of the official spec.

best
Leo

It was Kevin Richards who said at the right time 14.05.2010 23:07 the
following words:

--
Leo Sauermann, Dr.
CEO and Founder