RE: URIs for Concept & ConceptScheme - best practice?

Simon

Anyone who is in the UK at the mo and is in the business of managing
identifiers for resources within government departments might possibly be
ruminating on why uri's don't actually always make good identifiers.

For info.

http://www.education.gov.uk

versus

http://www.dcsf.gov.uk

Proper separation between identification and resolution  anyone (Ducks
behind the parapet J)

Cheers

Rob