Re: SKOS/Datasets

By the way, I also made the MARC Language codes, Geographic Area Codes and
Country codes available as RDF, as well:

http://purl.org/NET/marccodes/

They aren't modeled as SKOS, but somehow seem relevant to this thread (or
maybe not).  I'm a little torn as to whether or not it's even appropriate to
do so.  Bernard, do you have a plan for how (or if) you will link lingvoj's
Lingvos to id.loc.gov's language resources, if they are indeed
skos:Concepts?

Thanks,
-Ross.