Re: IVOA Vocabularies REC

Dear SKOSificators,

Inspired by the way the Athena Thesaurus SKOS/RDF file is displayed
(http://www.culturaitalia.it/pico/thesaurus/4.1/thesaurus_4.1.0.skos.xml),
I prepared an XSLT file (http://www.askosi.org/xcss/skosrdf2html.xslt)
and applied it, as an example, on one of the IVOA vocabularies:
http://www.askosi.org/example/AAkeys.rdf
Only one line of instruction must be added in any SKOS/RDF file to get
this kind of display with a regular Internet Browser.

More info at:
http://www.destin.be/ASKOSI/Wiki.jsp?page=SKOS%20RDF%20Generation

All my thanks to Norman for allowing me to use an IVOA vocabulary to
demonstrate this.

Have a nice day!

Christophe Dupriez