Re: Mapping Relations

Thanks Alistair,

thats the next question i wanted to ask.

We were using owl:sameAs and rdfs:seeAlso as an alternative but are changing that to skos:mappingRelations. And i also agree with Andrew that the Sementic Web will survive but being a bit of a pedant too i'd like to have some confidence too. But maybe Linked Data is all about faith.

I also found some discussion regarding the use of owl:sameAs: http://www.semanticoverflow.com/questions/1095/alternatives-to-owlsameas-for-linked-data

And finally skos:me would definitely like to have a skos:it? t-shirt:)

Cheers
hel.