Icons to display SKOS relations

From: Christophe Dupriez <christophe.dupriez@destin.be>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 13:28:42 +0100
To: SKOS <public-esw-thes@w3.org>, Bhojaraju Gunjal <bhojaraju.g@gmail.com>
Hi!

I am working on ASKOSI, a visualization tool for SKOS networks and the
corresponding linked data indexes.

Does anyone would be willing to share icons which would be:
* small (16x16 is perfect, a little bit bigger would be fine also)
* legible (simple, light)
* coherent (a graphic theme is declined accross all icons)
* PNG with transparent background (if they are not, I will convert them)

What I see are icons for each SKOS relations:
concept, conceptScheme, collection, notation, prefLabel, altLabel,
narrower, broader, narrowMatch, broadMatch, related, relatedMatch, etc.

Is it of interest to the community to make those icons publicly available?

Thanks!

Christophe Dupriez

P.S. Please find herewith a display of my current work from the data in
http://www.windmusic.org

Music.PNG
(image/png attachment: Music.PNG)