RE: SKOS and OWL2

From: Georgia Solomou <solomou@hpclab.ceid.upatras.gr>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:57:04 +0200
To: "'Peter Bruhn Andersen'" <bruhn.andersen@webspeed.dk>
Cc: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>, "'Dimitrios Koutsomitropoulos'" <kotsomit@hpclab.ceid.upatras.gr>
Dear Peter,

Unfortunately there is now new progress yet, at least as far as our work is
concerned.

By the way, I would like to remind to the list that our thoughts concerning
SKOS and OWL2 are analyzed in [1] (and a more general work about expressing
thesauri in SKOS in [2]) and we are looking forward for feedback by all
those members that share same concerns on SKOS and OWL/OWL2. In [1] we also
reference other discussions related to the subject.

Of course, as soon as will have something new, we will update our wiki page
and we will announce it to the list.

Kind Regards,
Georgia

[1] http://swig.hpclab.ceid.upatras.gr/SKOS/Skos2Owl2