RE: Using dcterms:hasPart for skos:ConceptScheme hierarchies ?

Hi Antoine,

I completely agree that "good" publishing practice ensures that all
inference is done
at the publisher side.

The relevance in coming to a standard on artifacts such as
- a s:ConceptGroup class
- a s:subScheme and s:isSubSchemeOf properties (between concept schemes)
  [provides extra rules for skos:inScheme]
- a s:classifyingTaxonomy and s:isClassifyingTaxonomyFor properties (between
concept schemes)
  [provides for an interpretation of a dc:subject between skos:Concept of a
classifying
  taxonomy and a classified concept scheme]
are more relevant for interchangeability of concept-schemes between
back-office
concept scheme management systems than for indexing and search applications.

Kind Regards,

Johan De Smedt