Re: FOAF spec revised - addtion of foaf:focus, a skos extension linking topical and factual information

Hi,

we are following the discussion with great interest and are having a discussion here to so i will add some thoughts:

Found this in the foaf discussion: "focus is more explicit: this is what this category or concept is "about""

One concern we have is that foaf:focus may be misused in another way e.g to link a person to topics they have a "focus on"

skos:"Helmut Nagy" foaf:focus http://rdf.freebase.com/ns/en.foaf

So we also think that focus may be the wrong term.

Cheers
Helmut

| Helmut Nagy
| Semantic Web Company GmbH