Re: FOAF spec revised - addtion of foaf:focus, a skos extension linking topical and factual information

I'm on the metro to SAA so this will be brief, but I think the phrase is in
Z39.19 which is online at a url I could access if could operate my laptop
with my feet :-)

3g signal is strong so I may try from the Evo.