Re: Labeling ConceptSchemes: Best Practices?

Hi Alistair:

Yes, basically this is my question. Thinking primarily in an
application where a KOS can be represented with several Conceptscheme.
A response from Christophe I understand the need to use DC to describe
each Conceptscheme as a resource. I would also add SKOS labels for
querying and browsing the KOS.

For now, the solution I implemented in the KOS Management System, I am
developing is:

* Each Concept, Conceptscheme and Collection, must be labeled with at
least one prefLabel.
* Optionally, the user can add Dublin Core Metadata.

So, I think it would be best to label a Conceptscheme with at least
one prefLabel, and optionally add DC.

What do you think?

Cheers

Juan