Re: Concept co-ordination

Hi Richard!

This article discusses pre and post coordination:
http://archive.nyu.edu/bitstream/2451/14173/1/IS-97-14.pdf
and answers your question about "order".

I agree with you: coordination is more than boolean operation.
But "coordinated with..." could be an operator to link a concept A to a
concept B.

Have a nice weekend

Christophe Dupriez