FAQ:

From: Sini, Margherita (KCEW) <Margherita.Sini@fao.org>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 17:40:03 +0200
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org
I suggest we put these questions (if not already considered):

- is SKOS based on pre-existing standards? or is there any relationships
between SKOS and ISO standards?

- are there SKOS validators to know if my SKOS file is valid?

- are there tools importing/exporting SKOS formats?

- are there web services exposing data into SKOS?

- is there a SKOS api?

- it is good to maintain my KOS in SKOS format or should I only expose my
data in SKOS? if so, will with a file?   (if appropriate)

Thanks
Margherita