From: public-esw-thes-request@w3.org [mailto:public-esw-thes-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Georgia Solomou
Sent: Wednesday, 08 July, 2009 15:24
To: 'Antoine Isaac'
Cc: public-esw-thes@w3.org; Peter F. Patel-Schneider; Dimitrios Koutsomitropoulos
Subject: RE: SKOS and OWL2

Hi Antoine,

It seems we share the same concerns on the use of OWL/OWL 2 constructs with
SKOS (esp. nature of properties and disjointness). On the other hand,
annotation property hierarchies and role-chains, available in OWL 2, can
offer a direct answer to some of the conditions. When you are able, you can
have a look at our draft too. Once we get some more feedback and
tests(hopefully) we could discuss a common proposal.
In the meantime I am including the URLs of your mail as well as Peter's at
our wiki page.

Best Regards,
Georgia