Re: RE : broader and broaderMatch... and BT???

Learning by doing...

A Wiki would allow to document experiments and implementations, to
propose normalized and extended XML/RDFS schemas for sharing, etc.

A discussion page about recommended conventions when targeting ISO 25964
compatibility will be nice.

This will support next standardization steps...

Have a nice w.e.

Christophe