AW: substitute for skos:isSubjectOf

Hi Alistair,

you are right, the notation was missing in the RDFa pages. I added it in the current version (no big deal, since it already was in the SKOS source file), a little different from your suggestion:

<skos:notation rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string">P.01.01</skos:notation>
<rdfs:label xml:lang="en">Crop production commodities</rdfs:label>
<rdfs:label xml:lang="de">Pflanzenbauprodukte</rdfs:label>

This way, anybody who needs the values separately could get them. The skos:prefLabelS are generated by a concatination of these values. In our mind, the concatination forms the most familiar and the most informative display in standard tools (eg. Simon Jupp's SkosEditor). However I am not sure that this is the best way to define it.

Thank you for the encouraging feedback - Joachim