Estimates of when SKOS will reach REC?

From: Norman Gray <norman@astro.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:24:31 +0000
To: SKOS <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

The last informal estimate I heard for when SKOS would reach REC was
"end of 2008".  Can anyone make a guess at when the current last-call
issues might be resolved and the SKOS document would achieve its
directorial nihil obstat?

I don't aim to put pressure on people, but we have a document [1]
which wants to make a normative reference to SKOS.  It'd be useful for
our planning if we had a guesstimate of when we'll be able to promote

Best wishes,

[1] http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/latest/Vocabularies.html

Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk
Dept Physics and Astronomy, University of Leicester