Re: SKOS API Ugrade

hi there,

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 10:52:25AM -0400, Devarakonda, Ranjeet wrote:
> We have been using SWAD - SKOS in our National Biological Information
> Infrastructure (NBII) thesaurus service
> (http://nbii.ornl.gov/thesaurus/). We installed the SKOS version from
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/reports/thes/dreft/.
>

> We recently upgraded our Sesame from Version 1.1.3 to Sesame 1.2.7, this
> caused the current SKOS API to fail, and we would like to update our
> thesaurus web service with the latest SKOS version.
>

> Can someone please provide some information about the latest SKOS
> version and how to download this version.

development of the dreft software ended when the swad-europe project
ended, which was in 2004. so i'm afraid you may have to dip into the
source code to fix the bug yourself.

wrt other implementations, i know doug tudhope and ceri binding have
an implementation of the skos web service api with some extensions,
but i don't know what the release status is.

cheers,

alistair

--
Alistair Miles