Re: S13 (pairwise disjoint labels) in the current draft

Hi Jakob,

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 01:08:48PM +0100, Jakob Voss wrote:
> Alistair Miles wrote:
>
> >> As I follow up to this issue - I think there should be an additional
> >> example in the SKOS draft at 5.6.2. Range of SKOS Lexical Labeling
> >> Properties:
> >>
> >> Example 17b (not consistent)
> >>  <Love> skos:prefLabel <love> ; skos:altLabel <lovel> .
> >
> > Did you mean...
> >
> > Example 17b (not consistent)
> > <Love> skos:prefLabel <love> ; skos:altLabel <love> .
>
> oh yes, sorry - love is in fact a difficult issue ;-)

:)

I'm not sure it is useful to include any examples in section 5 that do
not follow the usage convention stated in 5.6.2, i.e. that "By
convention, RDF plain literals are always used in the object position
of a triple, where the predicate is one of skos:prefLabel,
skos:altLabel or skos:hiddenLabel." Can you live without this example?

Thanks, and apologies for delayed response,

Alistair

--
Alistair Miles
Senior Computing Officer