RE: revisions and change in skos

Hi Margherita

Thanks for the response.

When it comes to change control one of our main use cases is so that other systems can gain all the info that they need to ensure that updates and mappings are cascaded to end users of the reference data.

I can see that your proposed solution could be a usable work around in certain cases, however our actual goal is to expose a link between concept a and b to inform systems that any previous reference to the uri of concept a should now use the uri for concept b. To that end for us the deprecation part of the work around is actually a different use case.

How do you/the list think we should present this link info?

Best Regards

Rob

Checked by AVG.