 From: public-esw-thes-request@w3.org on behalf of De Smedt Johan
 Sent: Mon 9/29/2008 11:26
 To: Aida Slavic; De Smedt Johan
 Cc: Rob Tice; public-esw-thes@w3.org
 Subject: RE: revisions and change in skos

 Hi,

 I agree concepts do not die.

 In some historic applications though you want to use the concept
scheme
 as a navigation structure.
 So to know what concepts are applicable at a given time, you create
 versions of them as I explained.

 So indeed you want to know old and depricated concepts (and labels).
 However, the application requirement we have is to be able to provide
 concept scheme as it was on a specific time.

 I do not consider this to be in contradiction with the standard.

 Hope this clarifies our use.

 kr, Johan De Smedt.