RE: SKOS impl update

From: Sini, Margherita (KCEW) <Margherita.Sini@fao.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 19:46:32 +0200
To: Rob Tice <rob.tice@k-int.com>, public-esw-thes@w3.org
Here an example:
ftp://ftp.fao.org/gi/gil/gilws/aims/kos/agrovoc_formats/skos/

The agrovoc thesaurus in around 17 languages (forgot this version how much
they have) for something like 28000 descriptors (skos concept)...

The file is not created using latest reccomandations (I will do it) but may
give some ideas.

Also the thesaurus is under revision (some non-descr were actually new
concepts and not synonyms of an existing concept)... this will be fixed later
on...

Hope this helps
Margherita