Re: RE : Lack of RDF/XML examples in new standards

Hi Antoine,

No probs, I do understand the limitations of XML approaches to RDF.

The suggestions to add back some RDF/XML examples in an appendix,
additional document, or wiki all sound like good compromises to me.

As an aside, I still think a robust intermediate processor for RDF/XML
that abstracted away these differences (e.g. a "canonical" RDF/XML form)
would be extremely valuable to the RDF community.  To be honest, I've
never been sure exactly what advantages having RDF/XML in such a
flexible format delivers...

Cheers,

-- Stephen.