Re: Lack of RDF/XML examples in new standards

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:25:48 +0300, Johannes Busse <busse@ontoprise.de>
wrote:

> I agree with Stephen. From an (ontology engineering) *practitioner*
> point of view XML still is *the* data exchange format today. Even if N3
> or turtle are supposed to me more reader friendly I prefer RDF/XML
> because I can paste the examples directly into all my systems. And
> because of that it is the format I do understand best. :-)

Agree. The various alternative syntaxes are nice for pracititioners to use
as a shorthand. But they are not necessarily clearer to beginners than
RDF/XML, and that format is common to a lot of toolsets (and it is
important that others understand it).

cheers

Chaals