Re: RE : RE : RE : RE : Suggestion for SKOS FAQ

yes. I think this is not possible, because the application or user can
always select triples or execute queries referring to
skos:transitiveBroader which will result in the transitivity (this one
which is ment "for free" ;-) but in some cases may be forbidden)

so, that's why skos:broaderIntransitive was suggested earlier in this
thread I guess...

regards
Andy