RE : [SKOS] transfering formal comments to SWD group (was RE : When did SKOS namespace change, and why?)

Oops sorry all I actually forgot to transfer it to the SWD list.

-------- Message d'origine--------
De: public-esw-thes-request@w3.org de la part de Antoine Isaac
Date: mar. 17/06/2008 11:58
À: Bernard Vatant; Thomas Bandholtz
Cc: SKOS; Jérôme Mainka; Thomas Francart
Objet : [SKOS] transfering formal comments to SWD group (was RE : When did SKOS namespace change, and why?)

Hi Bernard (and others)

By the way if you have formal comments (or insults ;-) do not forget that as stated in the reference

> All comments are welcome and may be sent to public-swd-wg@w3.org; please include the text "SKOS comment" in the subject line.

Once again, I transfer it to the SWD list myself, but I think you should re-write yourself the mail below to make it more 'serious' (it's not the content, but the fact that I'm transfering an ongoing discussion without any edition).

Cheers,

Antoine