De: Bernard Vatant [mailto:bernard.vatant@mondeca.com]
Date: mar. 17/06/2008 10:44
À: Antoine Isaac
Cc: Thomas Bandholtz; SKOS
Objet : Re: RE : When did SKOS namespace change, and why?

Antoine

Thanks for the pointer, answering my previous post. Reading
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#skosnamespace where the
decision was taken, I keep being puzzled at e.g., (Guus speaking) :
"people using the old namespace would migrate without problem" and
"anyway as long as the old namespace is there, nothing is made
incoherent". What does that mean? Sorry to be dumb on this ...

Bernard