RE: SKOS comment: change of namespace (ISSUE-117)

Hi Simon,

If you consider that the tradition thesaurus BT relationship is currently
modeled in SKOS not by any single property, but by two properties, both
skos:broader and skos:broaderTransitive, then I believe the current design
is commensurate with your point of view.

I.e. skos:broader models the asserted BT relationship,
skos:broaderTransitive represents BT relationships that are either asserted
or can be inferred via the transitive closure.

Sorry I don't have time for more right now. This feature will be marked "at
risk" in the last call working draft, so we won't close the door just yet.
I'm off for a week, but I look forward to getting into this issue in more
detail when I get back. I especially want to revisit the justification for a
parent/ancestor property pair, independently of any discussion and confusion
around naming.

Thanks for the very educated and interesting debate.

Kind regards,

Alistair.

--
Alistair Miles