Re: RE : [SKOS] the return of transitive and subproperty (was Re: SKOS comment: change of namespace (ISSUE-117))

If you don't inference all you will see are the direct links; it's an
application specific inferencing issue. Polly hierarchy doesn't affect
this (see Soergel , etc

If all links are BT, it must be the case that everything about Emus
must be about Animals. Otherwise at least one link on the path *must*
be associative.

Simon

Sent from my iPhone