Re: RE : [SKOS] the return of transitive and subproperty (was Re: SKOS comment: change of namespace (ISSUE-117))

Hi Antoine,

Yes, I am in favour of the current SKOS version.

I strongly believe SKOS is most likely to see broad uptake if people
*don't* need SPARQL or some other RDF query dialect to do useful things
with it.

Cheers,

-- Stephen.