RE: SKOS Comment (Reference WD June 2008) - broaderTransitive < broader, narrowerTransitive < narrower

Hi Alasdair,

I had a go at improving the preamble to section 8, but I'm afraid I may have
made it worse not better :) I'm particularly not sure the use of "ancestor"
and "descendant" helps.

I'd be very grateful if you could take a quick look:

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/master.html#semantic-relations

Thanks,

Alistair.

--