Re: SKOS Comment (Reference WD June 2008) - broaderTransitive < broader, narrowerTransitive < narrower

Hi Alasdair,

On Fri, 2008-07-25 at 15:41 +0100, Alasdair Gray wrote:
> Hi Alistair,
>
> Until the workshop in London at the start of this week I had been
> unclear about when to use skos:broader and skos:broaderTransitive.
> Antoine's talk really cleared this up for me.

Yes, I thought his slide on this was very nice.

> However, the way you
> have worded the reply below would, I think, help. That is, give the
> motivation for the two and then explain them. Perhaps an example helps
> as well.

Are you suggesting we use wording similar to that I gave below in the
SKOS Reference? (I'm editing the new draft today, so can review
wording.)

Cheers,

Alistair.