RE: Multiple RDF documents

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your reply. I understand what you mean. A fully qualified URI
based on inscheme propery as mentioned by Ceri would solve the issue

<skos:Concept rdf:about="
http://hiltm2m.cdlr.strath.ac.uk/hiltm2m/schemes/GCMD.rdf#944">

  <skos:prefLabel xml:lang="en">Soils</skos:prefLabel>

  <skos:broader rdf:resource="
http://hiltm2m.cdlr.strath.ac.uk/hiltm2m/schemes/GCMD.rdf#888" />

  <skos:narrower rdf:resource="
http://hiltm2m.cdlr.strath.ac.uk/hiltm2m/schemes/GCMD.rdf#945" />

With regard to the second question, it is entirely upto what is retrieved as
a result of search. I have seen SKOS records with only reference to related
concepts, but I am not sure about the performace with 100 extra queries to
retrieve 100 related concepts if client want to display the name of these
related concepts. Any way, I am getting more ideas about the whole thing and
thanks once again for your time

Anu