De: public-esw-thes-request@w3.org de la part de Jan Torben Heuer
Date: mar. 26/02/2008 23:12
À: public-esw-thes@w3.org
Objet : SKOS Collection question

Hi,

I try to generate Java classes from the rdf using elmo. I get a validation
error at the Collection class: (Current version of SKOS core rdf)

  <rdfs:Class rdf:ID="Collection">
    <rdfs:label xml:lang="en">Collection</rdfs:label>
    <skos:definition xml:lang="en">A meaningful collection of
concepts.</skos:definition>
    <rdfs:comment xml:lang="en">Labelled collections can be used with
collectable semantic relation properties e.g. skos:narrower, where you would
like a set of concepts to be displayed under a 'node label' in the
hierarchy.</rdfs:comment>
    <skos:example
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/examples/Collection.rdf.xml"/>
    <rdfs:isDefinedBy rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core"/>
    <dct:issued>2004-10-20</dct:issued>
    <dct:modified>2005-09-29</dct:modified>
    <skos:changeNote rdf:parseType="Resource">
      <rdf:value>The statement about this resource, involving the
skos:subjectIndicator predicate, was removed.</rdf:value>
      <dc:date>2005-09-29</dc:date>
      <dc:creator>Alistair Miles</dc:creator>
      <rdfs:seeAlso
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/review-2#subjectIndicatorUse-1"/>
    </skos:changeNote>
    <skos:changeNote rdf:parseType="Resource">
      <rdf:value>The word 'meaningful' added to the definition. Small change
to the comment to make it clearer.</rdf:value>
      <dc:date>2004-12-17</dc:date>
      <dc:creator>Alistair Miles</dc:creator>
    </skos:changeNote>
    <vs:term_status>unstable</vs:term_status>
  </rdfs:Class>

The error is:
Unknown datatype: http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#Resource

I'm not an expert in rdf schemas. Can someone confirm that the SKOS schema is
valid?

Jan
--
Jan Torben Heuer		Institute for Geoinformatics
jan.heuer@uni-muenster.de	Robert-Koch-Strasse 26-28