Re: (Friday) Finbarr Saunders vs BS8723 Waterways

From: Stella Dextre Clarke <stella@lukehouse.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 15:27:33 +0100
To: Simon Spero <ses@unc.edu>
CC: Stephen Bounds <km@bounds.net.au>, Bernard Vatant <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>, SKOS <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

I guess that means you really enjoyed a good read. Also, that there's a
lot of terms in the English language that I don't fully understand or
just don't see. In any case, I can't claim any credit for the Waterways
thesaurus.
Enjoy the weekend
Stella
Stella Dextre Clarke
Information Consultant
Luke House, West Hendred, Wantage, OX12 8RR, UK
Tel: 01235-833-298
Fax: 01235-863-298
stella@lukehouse.org