Re: (Friday) Finbarr Saunders vs BS8723 Waterways

I guess that means you really enjoyed a good read. Also, that there's a
lot of terms in the English language that I don't fully understand or
just don't see. In any case, I can't claim any credit for the Waterways
thesaurus.
Enjoy the weekend
Stella
Stella Dextre Clarke
Information Consultant
Luke House, West Hendred, Wantage, OX12 8RR, UK
Tel: 01235-833-298
Fax: 01235-863-298
stella@lukehouse.org