Re: Thesaurus Editir for SKOS

From: Gabriel Hopmans <g.hopmans@mssm.nl>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 15:52:47 +0200
To: "LENIN THUMMALAPALLI" <lenin@iitk.ac.in>
Cc: public-esw-thes@w3.org
Hi Lenin,

At this website you find several editors for Topic maps.
http://www.topicmap.com/topicmap/tools.html

Ontopia has an editor called Ontopoly. You can download it here:
http://www.ontopia.net/download/freedownload.html
It includes also some sample topic maps, one of them is:
ADL-FTT.xtm
It is a thesaurus generated from the Alexandria Digital Library and this
might help you,

Gabriel