RE: [SKOS] requirement for multimedia annotations

Hi Daniel,

Actually I meant using multimedia objects to annotate concepts, rather
than the other way around.

Sorry, reading my email again, it's pretty ambiguous. Which is not to
say that use cases for annotating images and image regions aren't
equally important :)

Cheers,

Alistair.

--