RE: [SKOS] Proposed Resolution for ISSUE 26: RelationshipBetweenLabels

I would like to offer an alternative proposal. This proposal is similar
to Guus' original proposal [1] with the modification given in [2].
However, it it slightly more flexible, making less commitment than
[1]+[2].

 - Vocabulary

skos:Annotation skos:annotation skos:annotatesLiteral

 - Axiomatic Triples

skos:annotation rdfs:range skos:Annotation.
skos:annotatesLiteral rdfs:domain skos:Annotation.
skos:annotatesLiteral rdfs:range rdfs:Literal.

 - Additional Semantic Conditions:

None.

 - Consistent Examples: