Re: SKOS and HTML

From: Mark van Assem <mark@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:57:48 +0200
To: L.Si@lboro.ac.uk
CC: public-esw-thes@w3.org

Hi,

Maybe the Tabulator [1] or Disco [2] browser are of any use, or maybe
the libraries that they are based on. They generate html based on any RDF.

Mark.

[1]http://www.w3.org/2005/ajar/tab
[2]http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/rdf_browser/

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        markREMOVE@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark