RE: SKOS Validator

From: Sini, Margherita (KCEW) <Margherita.Sini@fao.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 15:44:09 +0100
To: Alasdair Gray <agray@dcs.gla.ac.uk>, public-esw-thes@w3.org

I am try also the validator to test an skos file I have: the file is here:

It is actually big (61 MB)... Do you think I can try the validator with a big
file like that?

The error is the following:
An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x1f) was found in the element content of
the document... But the file should be UTF8...
What may be the problem?