Re: SKOS on Wikipedia : peut mieux faire

Hi Bernard,

I just checked out SKOS on wikipedia - you've done a fantastic job!

I added a short section on "Community and Participation", to let
people know how they can be involved, especially with work about to
begin in Semantic Web Deployment WG.

Cheers,

Al.

--