Re: Change proposal

From: Mark van Assem <mark@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 23:47:21 +0300
To: Alistair Miles <a.j.miles@rl.ac.uk>
CC: public-esw-thes@w3.org

Hi Alistair,

> and just haven't got round to it. Basically, what you've got below looks
> to me like it should be broken into maybe 10 separate items for the
> issues list. I keep meaning to have a go at separating the issues

Given the lack of time I would recommend adding this to the same page as
the Change Proposal list under a header "Issues", just to record it for
those who will continue SKOS development after the TF's end.

How and if the current text should be broken into parts shouldn't worry
us now, as we are probably not going to change SKOS in this TF anymore
anyway (and still earlier change proposals ahead in line [1]). Adding a
link to your doc with its more elaborate description would round it up
nicely :-)

Cheers,
Mark.

[1]http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/proposals