Re: [PORT] SKOS Core validation service

From: Alistair Miles <a.j.miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 10:40:34 +0000
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
CC: public-esw-thes@w3.org

> If someone has a whole thesaurus converted, 1000s of concepts etc.,
> is it going to bring your server to its knees?

The service does proper database connection pooling, and drops all the stored data after each test
run, so it *shouldn't* kill the service :) Although large files will take time to upload and query
of course. I actually haven't tried any large files, I'd better do that now ...

If anyone does have problems using the service, or if the service does go down, please let me know.